Scrape specific media
In the scrape engines, only these missing media (artworks) will be presented and selectable. See : Only scrape missing Artworks
It is possible to scrape only certain media without touching the existing Mixes
These media are:
- Hyperspin theme
- Extra1 (see media defined in Assignment of media Screenscraper)
- Round Wheel
- Pad2keyboard file
To do this you must:
- Check ' No image, only texts ' in the ' Images options ' tab
- Check one or more of these elements in the ' Images Options ' tab:
- ' Get the video ',
- ' Get the Manual ',
- ' Get the Map ',
- ' Get the Fanart ',
- ' Get the Titleshot '
- ' Get the Boxback',
- ' Theme Hyperspin',
- ' Get Extra1',
- ' Round Wheel (HFSDB / Screenscraper)',
- ' Get the Screenshot',
- ' Get the Boxart'
- ' Get the Marquee'
- ' Get the Cartridge'
- ' Overlays (choose format 4/3, 16/9, Custom …)
- For the Pad2keyboard, check ' Pad 2 Key cfg ' in the ' Scrap Options ' tab
* You can filter roms without certain media. See for more details: Filter games without certain media
- In the right panel ( ROM information ), leave checked the elements you want to update. (Remember to use the ' Check All ' and ' Uncheck All ' buttons to go faster)
- Select all (' Select all ' button) or part (Ctrl+left click) of the roms to be processed
- Start the scrape by clicking on the desired button Screenscraper , or other scrape database available
- Save the gamelist.xml
When you are done with the operations of the Database, remember to save its content in the gamelist.xml by clicking on the button ' Create gamelist.xml '