Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

ARRM 1.8.1.5 - Scraping Not Working? il y a 4 ans 3 mois #776

Hi,

First up, thanks for producing ARRM!

I have just tried using ARRM (1.8.1.5) for the first time, and seem to have hit a stumbling block

Following the wiki, I have tried setting up ARRM, although it seems that most of the recommmended options (i.e. API v2 in the ' Batocera/Screenscaper/TGDB' section) have already been selected by default.

I select the path to the roms, select the systems (Atari 5200 / Atari 7800 in my case) and then click the 'Display' button. However, regardless of which scraper biutton I click on (Bottom left of ARRM), I get no scraping information.

I can see the list of roms being cycled through on the right hand of the screen, but at the end of the scraping process I get no scraped information (i.e. description).

I restarted ARRM, and noticed that on the second run of the program, I now get 2 buttons in place of the 'Display' button ('Screenscraper' and 'Recompose Image')

However, when I click on these buttons, again the scraping process seems to take place, but no information is retrieved.

I have not created a Screenscraper, account.

I have probably missed something, but a I am unsure as to what. Can anyone advise?

I have attached the scraping log file, if this helps

Thanks in advance
Pièces jointes :
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: nex

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

ARRM 1.8.1.5 - Scraping Not Working? il y a 4 ans 3 mois #777

• nex
  • Portrait de nex
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 16
Hi Roy
Thanks for trying ARRM.
According to the log, all settings seems ok., but no informations are retrieved.

In recent days, screenscraper servers are a bit overloaded. So they prioritize users who have an account. It's free and with an account you can make up to 20000 requests per day; much less without .
I encourage you to create an account on www.screenscraper.fr/, and fill the login informations in ARRM : Recalbox/screenscraper/TGBD tab, click on 'Login screenscraper' button then fill the two fields then Validation. Once done, click on Check identifier button to see number of request you have done, in the 'Request this day' field.
Could you post a screenshot, to see if your path are good.

Franck
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: RoyBenson

ARRM 1.8.1.5 - Scraping Not Working? il y a 4 ans 3 mois #778

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I will have a try your advice when I get home., and reply here ASAP

The roms are currently stored on my PC hard drive, as I intend to transfer the scraped roms to Batocera at a later date

Roy

ARRM 1.8.1.5 - Scraping Not Working? il y a 4 ans 3 mois #779

Hi,

Ok, having created the Screenscaper account, the scraping seems to be working now (thanks!)

However, ARRM now keeps crashing if I attempt to scrape more than a couple of roms at a time (10 or so)

Is this due to the current Screenscraper overload that you mention earlier?

At the moment, ARRM is unusable due to it constantly hanging

Thanks in advance

Roy

ARRM 1.8.1.5 - Scraping Not Working? il y a 4 ans 3 mois #780

• nex
  • Portrait de nex
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 16
Hi Roy
If you use the latest 1.8.1.5, yes, the hanging is due to screenscaper overload. You can follow the status of the servers in the main page of www.screenscraper.fr , or in their discord, chan #notifications

Franck

Dernière édition: par nex.
  • Page :
Modérateurs: nex
Temps de génération de la page : 0.301 secondes