Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #713

Hi Nexusone 13,

this is a bug report.
for some reasons, the matching of names fails and a "default game" is scraped instead:

Example:
Recherche sur Screenscraper de Adventures of Batman & Robin, The (megadrive)

Seaked Screenscraper Platform : 1 (genesis)
- Searching with the file name Adventures of Batman & Robin, The (USA).md
--> found on Screenscraper with rom filename Adventures of Batman & Robin, The (USA).md
Adventures of Batman & Robin, The (USA).md found on Screenscraper :)

--> Images found on _SCREENSCRAPER:

I have these problems with SNES and Megadrive games. Maybe on other systems too.
More examples:

Adventures of Batman & Robin, The (USA).md
Ballz 3D - Fighting at Its Ballziest (USA, Europe).md
Barney's Hide & Seek Game (USA).md
Battletoads & Double Dragon (USA).md

All these games default to "The Immortal" => systemeid=1&jeuid=19

Examples for SNES:
Recherche sur Screenscraper de Bomberman 1 (snes)

Seaked Screenscraper Platform : 4 (sfc)
- Searching with the file name Bomberman 1.smc --> not found on screenscraper with rom filename Bomberman 1.smc
- Searching with the file name Bomberman 1
--> found on screenscraper with gametitle Bomberman 1
Bomberman 1.smc found on Screenscraper :)

--> Images found on _SCREENSCRAPER:
Screenshot : www.screenscraper.fr/api/mediaJeu.php?&softname=Arrm 1.6.0.2&ssid=&sspassword=&crc=&md5=&sha1=&systemeid=1&jeuid=107&media=ss(wor)&mediaformat=png
Boxart : www.screenscraper.fr/api/mediaJeu.php?&softname=Arrm 1.6.0.2&ssid=&sspassword=&crc=&md5=&sha1=&systemeid=1&jeuid=107&media=box-3D(us)&mediaformat=png
Marquee : www.screenscraper.fr/api/mediaJeu.php?&softname=Arrm 1.6.0.2&ssid=&sspassword=&crc=&md5=&sha1=&systemeid=1&jeuid=107&media=wheel(wor)&mediaformat=png
Cartridge : www.screenscraper.fr/api/mediaJeu.php?&softname=Arrm 1.6.0.2&ssid=&sspassword=&crc=&md5=&sha1=&systemeid=1&jeuid=107&media=support-2D(us)&mediaformat=png

- Checking if this screenshot is a real bitmap file : --> is a real bitmap file.
- Checking if this boxart is a real bitmap file : --> is a real bitmap file.
- Checking if this Logo is a real bitmap file : --> is a real bitmap file.
- Checking if this Cartridge is a real bitmap file : --> is a real bitmap file.

--> Images after searching for non existent on disk and default images _screenscraper:
Screenshot : www.screenscraper.fr/api/mediaJeu.php?&softname=Arrm 1.6.0.2&ssid=&sspassword=&crc=&md5=&sha1=&systemeid=1&jeuid=107&media=ss(wor)&mediaformat=png
Boxart : www.screenscraper.fr/api/mediaJeu.php?&softname=Arrm 1.6.0.2&ssid=&sspassword=

Applying Template Mix : Monitor layer (rectangle)for the game : Lost World - Jurassic Park, The

- Screenshot
- Boxart
- Marquee
Compressing into PNG file : C:\Users\twh\AppData\Roaming\Nexouille soft\arrm\temp\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_mix_arrm.png ---> Png file correctly compressed !
Copying file into F:\emulation\RetroPie_Roms\arrm_bug\snes\downloaded_images\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_mix_arrm.png

Start of Saving four images

--> Wheel/marquee
Compressing into PNG file : C:\Users\twh\AppData\Roaming\Nexouille soft\arrm\temp\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_wheel_arrm.png ---> Png file correctly compressed !
Copying file into F:\emulation\RetroPie_Roms\arrm_bug\snes\downloaded_images\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_wheel_arrm.png
--> Boxart
Compressing into PNG file : C:\Users\twh\AppData\Roaming\Nexouille soft\arrm\temp\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_boxart_arrm.png ---> Png file correctly compressed !
Copying file into F:\emulation\RetroPie_Roms\arrm_bug\snes\downloaded_images\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_boxart_arrm.png
--> Screenshot
Compressing into PNG file : C:\Users\twh\AppData\Roaming\Nexouille soft\arrm\temp\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_screenshot_arrm.png ---> Png file correctly compressed !
Copying file into F:\emulation\RetroPie_Roms\arrm_bug\snes\downloaded_images\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_screenshot_arrm.png
--> Cartridge
Compressing into PNG file : C:\Users\twh\AppData\Roaming\Nexouille soft\arrm\temp\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_cartridge_arrm.png ---> Png file correctly compressed !
Copying file into F:\emulation\RetroPie_Roms\arrm_bug\snes\downloaded_images\Lost World - Jurassic Park, The_screenscraper_cartridge_arrm.png

End of Saving four images

Searching infos in Screenscraper finished
Search finished on Screenscraper for : Lost World - Jurassic Park, The

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

All these games default to "Jurassic Park" => systemeid=1&jeuid=107

more examples:
Bomberman 1.smc
Bomberman 3.smc
Breath of Fire 1.smc
Bronkie Health Hero.smc

In my SNES collection I have >200 games with this bug. I think the bug was introduced with the last major update. But I'm not sure.

From the log file it looks like the game match worked, but then magically swaps the found system/id.
For instance the game found in SNES (systemid=4) switches to Megadrive (systemid=1)
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: nex

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Dernière édition: par twh7474.

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #714

• nex
  • Portrait de nex
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 16
Thanks twh7474 for your report and by the way the first report in this forum ;)
I have a look on this bug rapidly and keep you in touch soon

I'm contacting Screenscraper support, cause I think it's a server side trouble.

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #715

• nex
  • Portrait de nex
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 16
Waiting for the server to fix the bug, you can add the md5 for each game by clicking on md5 bouton and then save information. Then You can click on screenscraper for this game. This will force the search with the md5 previously found. It s ok for few games but you have a lot. :( I will modify the 'check name with md5' so it will add md5 for all selected game. I will also add a 'force md5' checkbox to force the first search with md5 instead of rom file name

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #716

• nex
  • Portrait de nex
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 16

Hi Nexusone 13,

this is a bug report.
for some reasons, the matching of names fails and a "default game" is scraped instead:

Hi again twh7474,

Screenscraper must have corrected the bug. This morning all come back to normal.

Yesterday Screenscraper was returning a wrong game when he could'nt find the game with the rom file name instead of returning a 'not found game'

You can now re-scrap your wrongly renamed Roms :)

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #717

Good Morning NexusOne,

thanks for your fast responses.

ok I'll test it right now - I will post here when I have rerun the scrapes.
Your enhancement-ideas sound still useful to me. I think one other nice functionality would be to "Delete all Metadata"- to a given rom. So removing all (description, images, rating etc) and only leaving the ROM-Name / Game title. would do you think?

greetings
twh

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #718

Hi NexusOne,

yes this morning the API behaves different. Games that match now are correctly scraped.

Unfortunately I have a lot of games now with "Jurassic Park" and "Immortal, The".
I would like to "Delete all Information" over a selection because a few games still don't match correctly (because either MD5 doesn't match and the name) so they remain scraped wrongly as "Jurassic Park" ...

I'm starting to hate Jurassic Park :) .. I guess it's a nice game, but having it 200 times in the collection kinda sucks :)

Dernière édition: par twh7474.

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #719

• nex
  • Portrait de nex
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 16
Have you try the 'Check name with MD5' button ?

Select all your wrong named games, click on this button. It will retrieve the good name on screenscraper on a MD5 basis.
After that you can Scrap this same roms , but now they have the good name.

In the next release I have added a MD5 button , to add in mass the MD5 tag on selected Roms, so the scrap on Screenscraper will be faster.

Dernière édition: par nex.

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #720

• nex
  • Portrait de nex
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 16

Hi NexusOne,

yes this morning the API behaves different. Games that match now are correctly scraped.

Hi twh7474
how did you know ARRM and which frontend do you use (recalbox, batocera, retropie)? :)

greetings

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #721

Hi Nex,

i'm using Recalbox as my favourite RPi based retro emulator. Emulationstation on itself had a very poor Scraper system. Also I'm using quite a lot of systems and I hate inconsistency :) so I ended up using ARRM. I think its compared to many other tools by far the most complete tool with a lot system support. E.g. Atari XL/XE . Very good!!

ARRM is also one of few tools that let me override MD5 values to "pin" the scraper. This is valuable when I dump my own images. Awesome!!

great work Nex, really!
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: nex

BUG report ARRM 1.6.0.2 [Résolu] il y a 5 ans 2 mois #722

• nex
  • Portrait de nex
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 16
Many thanks, it makes me very happy :)

Following your suggestions I put in place, in the 'Possible actions on selected Roms' panel, a new 'Erase METADATA' button which acts like this:
Removes METADATA and retains the ROM filename and game name from the ROM filename

in the same panel I put a new bouton 'MD5' . It Calculates the MD5 of the Rom file and writes it in the <MD5> tag of the gamelist.xml." & vbCrLf & "Then accelerate Screenscraper searches on games with this MD5 Tag.

You could find the 'beta' 1.6.1.0 here. It's the executable only not the installer. So replace the old exe with the one inside the zip :
1fichier.com/?vobu6jfs8jq3arxqu4bm ( Arrm 1.6.1.0 )
Please do not distribute :) I'll release it a bit later officialy

Thanks again
Greetings

• Page :
Modérateurs: nex
Temps de génération de la page : 0.206 secondes